Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello, hello! Wow! I can't believe how long its been since I gave our blog some attention. But I guess that is how things go when you're carrying your third baby and then have three little ones under the age of 5 - so please forgive me. :)

I am really going to attempt to post upcoming sales and announcements directly to our blog in advance, so please be sure you are following along. I would also love to hear from all of you and what types of information you would like to see posted here - washing routines, newborn diapering, my personal experience with specific diapers, etc. Whatever it may be please share. 

One thing I will say, which may lead to my next post, is I am amazed at how different my approach to cloth diapering is this time around as opposed to my last. I look forward to sharing more.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the different approach and new born diapers--- lol pretty much anything :)

    ReplyDelete